When it comes to colored diamonds, the biggest determining factor of their value is their rarity.
Red is the rarest diamond color in the world. It's so rare in fact, that it is thought that only 30 true gem quality red diamonds are known to exist.
In this article we will be answering the 5 most asked questions about red diamonds:
- Why are red diamonds red?
- Which is the most expensive red diamond in the world?
- Which is the largest red diamond in the world?
- How much are red diamonds worth?
- Where are red diamonds found?