Arpège Diamonds is pleased to present this month's colored diamonds news. Some key points from September included the introduction of the new Argyle Tender collection, more jaw dropping diamonds selling at auction houses, and more!
- It’s that time of the year again! Rio Tinto is showcasing its rare colored diamonds for the exquisite Argyle Tender event. Titled as ‘Custodians of Rare Beauty,’ the collection is highlighted by the Argyle Everglow red diamond. Click here to read more about the collection.
- Speaking of the Argyle Tender, did you know that these diamonds are so rare that only a select few are able to handle them? Out of the 50,000 Rio Tinto employees, only 16 are allowed to handle the stone. Read more about the diamonds here.
- Sotheby’s is a leading source of colored diamond auctions, selling diamonds at record-breaking prices. This month, the event is being held in London, headlined by a Cartier-signed brooch containing a mix of colored and white diamonds. Read more about the event here.
- Are you interested in colored diamond investments? You’ll be surprised to learn how some of these auctions work. Check out the complete details here.
- The Biennale Paris is an event that’s held at the Grand Palais that showcases extremely rare luxury items including art and fine jewelry. This year, Moussaieff Jewelers are presenting a collection of colored diamonds. Check out more details here.
- Blue diamonds are hard to come by, although they’re not as rare as reds. However, at the next Bonhams’ London auction, this pear shaped, 4.03 – carat blue stone could sell for nearly $2 million. Click here to check out more details.
- Do you want some exclusive insight from one of the leading colored diamond experts? Alisa Moussaieff shares her wisdom on buying some of the world’s most rare gemstones to hit the market. You can read more about her tips here.
- Traditionally, diamond ads are focused on a man gifting a stone to a woman to express appreciation. However, De Beers has decided to shift focus a little. The organization is changing its marketing promotion this upcoming holiday season by focusing on women’s empowerment. Read more about the shift here.
For more reading on colored diamonds, see the links below:
- Investing in Natural Pink Diamonds: What You Need to Know
- The Arpège Tribute to the Breathtaking Pink Diamonds
- Why Colored Diamonds Are The Investment You're Looking For