Arpège Diamonds is back to present this month’s colored diamond news. Some key information from November includes the introduction of the Raj Pink diamond, newest price trends, and more! To learn more, check out the posts below.
- With the year almost over, Rio Tinto has tightened up the output projections from this year. Originally considered to produce 19-24 million carats, the new projected number puts an output of 19 to 22 million carats. You can read more about the change here.
- One common question that comes up in a colored diamond investments is, “Are loose or set colored diamonds a better investment option?” In this post, Arpège Diamonds takes a look at the advantages and disadvantages of both. You can read more by clicking here.
- Records are made to be broken, such as setting a new record for the largest fancy intense pink diamond. That’s exactly what the Raj Pink did, weighing a whopping 37.30 carats. In fact, this diamond can fetch up to $30 million! Read more about the details here.
- Prices paid for fancy colored diamonds have continued to increase. The early part of the decade saw a number of remarkable prices paid for colored diamonds and a growing market for colored diamonds. To read more about colored diamond prices, you can check out the post here.
- Normally, colored diamonds attract more attention that other jewelry types. However, at Sotheby’s Hong Kong Magnificent Jewels and Jadeite, this red ruby stole the show. The gem sold for over $10 million and took the spotlight away from a blue diamond ring. You can read more about the auction here.
- The Argyle mine has produced some of the most remarkable colored stones in the world. That’s why Australian jeweler Linneys is showcasing $100 million worth of jewelry from the prestigious mine. Highlighted by the Argle Violet, you can read more about the display here.
- Speaking of the Argyle mine, have you wondered where colored diamonds come from? In this post by Arpège Diamonds, they break down 7 of the largest diamond contributors by nation and their top mines. You can read more by clicking here.
For more reading on colored diamonds, see the links below:
- Investing in Natural Pink Diamonds: What You Need to Know
- The Arpège Tribute to the Breathtaking Pink Diamonds
- Why Colored Diamonds Are The Investment You're Looking For